Vision and Mission Statement
“You must love one another. If you have love for one another, then everyone will know that you are my disciples."
John 13:34 - 35
As a Parish Catholic Primary School, we at St. Mary's are committed to creating a vibrant educational community which is safe and nurturing for all children, allowing each child to achieve their full potential, imbued with the Good News of Jesus: one in which each person in our community is enabled to grow in dignity, developing a living, loving relationship with Christ and others.
The following Gospel Values are at the core of our School Community:
In accordance with the tradition of the Good Samaritans;
- The person of Jesus and His Gospel are at the centre and the focus of all aspects of school life.
- We are committed to the development of the whole child; spiritual, social, emotional, physical and intellectual, where educational needs for all children are met in a safe and inclusive environment.
- Staff, parents and students work together to provide a safe, supportive and secure environment that has a culture of respect and care and values diversity.
- Priests, parishioners, parents, staff and children are seen as integral to our school community.
- The unique dignity of each person in our community will be recognised, respected and affirmed.